Tap Trio Hardware Warranty Information
Your new Tap Trio is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 180 days from the date of purchase. This warranty is made only to the original purchaser, subject to the limitations contained herein, and is not transferable.
If at any time your Tap Trio malfunctions as a result of faulty materials or workmanship, Momokai will repair the defect(s) or replace the keyboard, as it deems appropriate in its sole discretion. Momokai reserves the right to use materials regularly utilized at the time of repair in the event that original materials are no longer available. If replacement of your keypad is deemed appropriate by our staff, Momokai will replace the keypad with one of the same or most similar style of a value not in excess of the original purchase price of your keypad. This warranty covers the cost of both labor and materials for any repair deemed necessary by our staff during the year that you own it.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXTENDED TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER ONLY AND MAY NOT BE TRANSFERRED OR ASSIGNED TO SUBSEQUENT OWNERS. YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE OR SALES RECEIPT MUST ACCOMPANY ALL REQUESTS FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE.
This Warranty Is Subject To The Following Limitations
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
1. Any Tap Trio that has been altered or modified in any way (including disassembly).
2. Any keypad that has been damaged due to misuse, negligence, accident, or improper operation.
3. The subjective issue of keyboard characteristics.
4. Shipping damages of any kind.
5. Any keypad that has been subjected to extremes of humidity or temperature.
6. Normal wear and tear (i.e., scratched key caps, or damages to or discoloration of the finish for any reason).
7. Any keyboard that has been purchased from an unauthorized dealer, or upon which unauthorized repair or service has been performed.
8. Cracking, discoloration or damage of any sort to the finish or plating for any reason.
To view the warranty terms and conditions, please visit the limited hardware warranty terms and agreements.
How to obtain warranty service
In the event of a malfunction of your keypad, you should notify any momokai staff by contacting us at the help section. A Momokai staff will contact you via email on a quote for any repair service.